DAutomated software testing is a process in which software tools execute pre-scripted tests on a software application before it is released into production. In Other Words ,Automation testing is a process to write and execute test cases. In Automation Testing no manual intervention is required while executing an automated test suite.
- There are Several Benefits Of Automation Testing:
- Reduction of repetitive work.
- Greater consistency.
- Ease of access of information.
- Process Of Automated Testing:
- Test Automation Feasibility Analysis.
- Appropriate Tool Selection.
- Evaluate the suitable framework.
- Build the Proof of Concept.
- Develop Automation Framework.
- Develop Test Script, Execute and Analyze.
Selenium is a popular and widely used open-source Web test suite development tool. It is an open source technology for automating browser-based applications and provides a record/playback tool for authoring tests without learning a test scripting language (Selenium IDE). It enables testers to build functional tests of Web applications in a Firefox-based graphical test development environment and playback these tests in Firefox, Internet Explorer and any other browsers.
Duration of Course: 2 months