Selenium Automation Testing Training
Automated software testing is a process in which software tools execute pre-scripted tests on a software application before it is released into production. Deep Infotech Automation testing course in selenium provide a complete practical oriented approach to write and execute test cases. In Automation Testing no manual intervention is required while executing an automated test suite.
- There are Several Benefits Of Automation Testing:
- Reduction of repetitive work.
- Greater consistency.
- Ease of access of information.
- Process Of Automated Testing:
- Test Automation Feasibility Analysis.
- Appropriate Tool Selection.
- Evaluate the suitable framework.
- Build the Proof of Concept.
- Develop Automation Framework.
- Develop Test Script, Execute and Analyze.
MODULES COVERED IN THE COURSE
Here at Deep Infotech you would learn Selenium which is a popular and widely used open-source web test suite development tool. It is an open source technology for automating browser-based applications and provides a record/playback tool for authoring tests without learning a test scripting language (Selenium IDE). It enables testers to build functional tests of Web applications in a Firefox-based graphical test development environment and playback these tests in Firefox, Internet Explorer and any other browsers.
Basics of Selenium
- What is Automation Testing?
- Use of Automation Testing?
- Differences between Selenium and QTP
- Advantages of Selenium
- What is Selenium IDE,GRID and c
Locators of Selenium
- Tools to identify elements and objects
- Locating elements by ID, Name, Link Text, XPath
Introduction of Selenium IDE
- Main features of Selenium IDE
- Installing Selenium IDE
- First test with Selenium IDE
- Adding Selenium IDE commands
- Selenium IDE Menus
- Selenium IDE commands (asserting, verifying , wait, and storing the elements)
Selenium Web Driver
- Introduction to selenium Web Driver
- Setting up Eclipse
- Downloading and configuring Web Driver in Eclipse
- testing Web Driver examples
Live Project Module
- Test Case 1
- Test Case 2
- Test Case 3
- Test Case 4
- Test Case 5
Prerequisite: Knowledge of Core Java
Duration of Course: 45 Days